Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quick Hello

Okay ... not quite the miracle I was hoping for, for John McCain. But, today is a new day and America has spoken ... rather clearly might I add:-) Hmmm ..... well enough about that for now.

The good news is ... I only have 31 more days until I am done student teaching! I have SOOO enjoyed 4th grade this semester! They really are the perfect age ... old enough to be somewhat responsible but young enough not to think they are "too cool for school" ... (they still love ya and think teachers are wonderful). It would be absolutely lovely if I could get a job teaching 4th grade, I have lots of lesson plans and activities all ready to go!! But .... my number 1 priority is to get a job at Kaelyn's school. Unfortunately, I'm desperate so I'll take what they have opened:-) I haven't observed or taught in a grade that I didn't like, so I'm sure that everything will be just peachy!