Thursday, July 22, 2010

Visit with Cousins and Mo Nay Nay Mo Nay Nay

The past couple weeks Mike's mom has been in town. Unfortunately, I have been HORRIBLE about taking pictures. Hopefully she will send me some of the pictures that she took while she was here to add to my collection. In addition to his mama being here, his sister's kids (Skyler & Logan) also flew in. Here are a few pictures that I did manage to take over the last few weeks. I realized after putting the pictures up that "Nay Nay" is getting way more attention from the camera than the other kids. Well ... he is just a baby:-)

Skyler LOVE LOVE LOVES baby Zane. She has been such a great helper with the baby. This is while we were at the Marriott.

Riding from the Canyon Villas to the resort pool. So many pools to swim in .. so little time.
Skyler carried Zane all the way from the bus to the pool. It was FAR away ... did I mention Zane weighs 23 pounds??? I can't believe she was able do carry him that far!!

My sister, Darcie, and our friends Jayson, Abby, and daughter Skylar, joined us at the Marriott yesterday for swim and lazy river.


More Skyler and Nay Nay ~ she barely put him down yesterday

Aunt Darcie w/ the kids

Pretty 3rd grade Kaelyn

Mo Nay Nay Mo Nay Nay





Polly, Skyler and Nay Nay
Some cousins playing wii
Tomorrow we are doing homemade Glamour shots with the girl cousins.
Stay tuned ..... he he he!
(Okay the baby is crying at me ... gotta go ... no time to edit. Enjoy!!)