Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yuck!

Several months ago there was a weird comment left on my blog in what appeared to be Chinese. I was a bit annoyed at the time but didn't think much of it. I thought maybe someone accidentally posted a comment ... it sounds weird now but that's what I thought at the time. Recently, another comment from the same weird address posted a comment. I clicked on the address and it took me to what looked like an inappropriate website. My heart started beating really fast and I quickly shut off my computer. I didn't see anything disturbing but I certainly didn't want the likes of that on my blog! I immediately put my blog on private so that nobody else would see these comments and get offended. I removed the option to leave comments (Jill you'll just have to FB or e-mail me), just in case my "rude comment leaver" had plans to visit me again.

Anyway ... I got really mad at my blog over this little ordeal. I kinda don't like it anymore ... hmmm, perhaps we need counseling. I think I will change the background to see if that helps:-) I mean its not my blog's fault .... I think I just need a little more time .. ha ha ha! (But actually I'm serious.)