Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh Man!

Dang it! I didn't loose any weight this week, but I am still totally committed to reaching my goal. I am still adjusting to my new schedule at work and trying to figure out a way to ensure that I don't get off track. This week will be better, I just know it:-) Trying to loose weight is the worst! I should be thankful it's only 15 pounds and not 115 like some of the contestants on The Biggest Looser. Okay ... so the goal for this week is to NOT be discouraged, keep trying, and loose a few pounds:-)

Work is going really well. I absolutely love my job and the school is great!! The other 1st grade teachers are totally amazing and I could not ask for a better team. My class is great .. there are a few little boys which I like to refer to as having "personality plus" which can at times test my patience (it's a good thing they are so darn cute:-), but I absolutely love where I am!

Kaelyn and Zack are TROOPERS and adjusting well to the changes over the last couple weeks. Thank God ... I was worried about how they would transition into me working. So far, so good.