Monday, January 19, 2009

Life is Changing!

Well today is our last day before I go back to work! We are going to do something special as a family today to celebrate, although we are not quite sure what we are going to do yet.

I will post the details of my teaching job next week. Tomorrow I will find out more about what I will be teaching ... all I know today is that I have a contract for the rest of this year and for next year, which is MORE than I was hoping to get. Thank the LORD! You know it's God when you go into an interview with high expectations and leave having your expectations surpassed. Our family has definitely felt the favor of the Lord in the last couple weeks in many different situations!!

Zack will start Pre-K tomorrow and he is totally excited! He loves going to school and learning!!

Short post ... but we gotta figure out what we are doing today! Love ya!!