Sunday, December 6, 2009

See ya later Warner Family!

My friend Stacie's husband is in the Air Force and he got orders to Alabama! They leave next weekend so we got together on Saturday so that we could see them before they left. The kids had fun playing and, as usual, Stacie and I enjoyed chatting for several hours. I will miss her and her family but I know we will see them soon!

Here are Kaelyn, Mia, and Zack
Kaelyn and Mia
(Sorry to post this picture Kaelyn, but Mia looked really cute)
All 4 kids - Zack, Ryen, Mia & Kaelyn
It's weird that Stacie and I have 4 (almost 5) kids between the two of us!
We met about 10 years ago and had lots of wild/fun times together before starting our families. Now we are a couple of dedicated mommies ... who would have thought .. ha ha ha!!
NOTHING COULD BE BETTER:-)


We'll miss you Stacie! Can't wait to see you guys again!