Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

He had a good Halloween this year! Polly & Marlon came over to help pass out candy and see the kids in their costumes. Kaelyn was a Rock Star and Zack was Tomas the Train. In this first picture Polly is also sporting her Amy Winehouse wig .. it was so funny! At one point in the night (we were sitting in front of my house passing out the candy) a random/strange lady snapped a picture of Polly when she wasn't looking! We were cracking up!
Kaelyn is a Rock Star .. She's got her Rock Moves!
Me and Mike ... can you tell by the expression on my face that I am terrified of how fat I am going to look in the picture. That's my dilemma, even when I'm not prego, so now that I am 8 months along the insecurity has heightened:-)
Mr. Zacky!
Zack and Kaelyn
Mo Zacky!
Mo Happy Zacky!
Our Babies!
Kaelyn is really rocking out in this picture. She even performed a Motley Crew song for us last night. An old one that she has learned while riding in the car w/ daddy. Normally she is pretty shy about performing but the costume really brought out the rock star in her!
Pretty Kaelyn
(and btw .. those are the darn rock star fingernails that WOULD NOT come off!!)