Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quick Update

Dang, this week flew by! I can't believe it's already Sunday afternoon! Mike is at the Cardinal/Giants game today with Brian. The kids and I just got back from church. We stopped by the buffet on the way home, ugh ... I am so full! "Big Girl ... Hearty App!"

The kids spend the night at Darcie and Brian's house last night. They had a great time, as usual! The kids are pretty predictable in terms of what they want to do over there (and believe me, the kids call the shots when they are visiting over there:-) 5 and Diner, Toy's R Us, and home to play. Darcie bought Kaelyn and her little friend play cell phones. They could actually text each other with them, I thought that was pretty darn cool myself! Mike and I went out to dinner, then to the movies - Role Models. The movie was okay, quite a few cheap laughs.

I got my cap and gown on Tuesday - Yippee! Only 16 more days left .. excluding weekends & Thanksgiving Break it's only 10!!

For Thanksgiving we will spend the day at Polly and Marlon's house. Let's see .. it will be Darcie and Brian, Melody and family, Polly & Melody's dad and his wife, Steven, Trisha, and some of Marlon's extended family. I think Darcie and Brian are bringing the Segways so we can have our 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Day Segway Tour! I will be sure to take pictures!

Kaelyn and I started talking about Thanksgiving 2009 today (Collard Family Reunion). She is totally excited about the snow, bunk beds, and lots of cousins and family members! I am excited too:-) She is very concerned about having the proper snow attire. I assured her that we'd go shopping before we leave. She's already making a mental list of all the things she'll be needing ... a planner ... just like Aunt Polly:-)

Mike & Brian at the Cardinals/Giants game
Go Cardinals!
Cassidy and Kaelyn with their cell phones