Sunday, October 26, 2008

Night out with Darcie

Last night I got to hang out with Darcie. We attended a charity event for Arizona Children. The night started out on the rooftop of the Valley Ho Hotel for coctails. The Valley Ho was really fun, the decor was very 70's / Brady Bunchish / Austin Powerish. Then we all moved downstairs for an amazing dinner and Carolina Herrera fashion show. It was really fun and I got to meet all of Darcie's future inlaws and friends ... all wonderful people!

This is Darcie and I being silly on the way home from the event. She got camera happy in the truck so we took pictures of ourselves at all the stop lights:-) It was as if I was 22 again:-) Fun stuff! Oh, and sorry about the grease! A big shiny face is how I always end the night.


Here are some of Darcie's girl friends ... Tram, Vicky (Darcie's future sister-in-law), Darcie, me, and Kate (she is so cute ... 6 months preg and as tiny as can be). All the girls were so sweet.


Darcie and I


Kate, me, Darcie, and Tram


Darcie with one of the fashion models in the background.


Darcie and I enjoying the rooftop at the Valley Ho.