Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zack's First Day!




Our Zacky (aka: Tooter, Tootery, Toots, Toot-Toot, Tugs, Tugboat, Tuggy McTuggerson, Mr., Mr. Sirs, Nah-Nah, Nons, NuNu, Nunny, Wacky-Wacky-Yay, Bub, Bubs, Bubby, etc.) started pre-school today! Between Kaelyn and I, "Mr." has TONS of nicknames that I felt the need to share with you!! I am sure he will continue to acquire more through the years!!

Zack has been excited all week long about going back to school and seeing his friends. I don't know why but I think it is SO darn cute when he calls his little 3-year old friends by their first and last name!

Today when I went to pick up Zack from school I walked into the room and was able to watch him interacting with his friends for several minutes before he noticed that I was there. As soon as he saw me he burst into tears and started running towards me. Naturally I assumed he missed me terribly ... what mother wouldn't?? As he ran towards me I squatted down to his level so that he could run into my arms, but I was not greeted with a hug. In fact, I was greeted with a swift shove toward the door!! THEN the Little Stinker started telling me to go back to school because he wanted to stay longer!!! Can you believe it??? My little "Mama's Boy" totally betrayed me today... boo hoo! Sniff Sniff, I am over it now:-)