Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Count Down to School

We are all counting down the days until everyone goes back to school!! Kaelyn will start 1st grade on August 11th (only 5 more days!) , I go back to school on the 18th but don't start student teaching until the 25th (still waiting to find out where I will be student teaching - hopefully 2nd grade), and Zacky will start pre-school on the 19th. It is a very exciting time around here .. ha ha ha!

Not only I am counting down the days until I start school, I am also counting down the days until GRADUATION! Hopefully I am not making anyone gag:-) ... but there are only 125 days until I will at last complete my degree. Considering I graduated back in good 'ol 1995, it has only taken me a mere 13 years (watch out everyone!) Yippee!! I will be sure to keep you posted on that graduation count down .. ha ha ha! I have always been a counter downer .. is there anything wrong with that (other than being kinda weird)??

No pictures to post today! I have not been taking many pictures lately. Rest assured, there will be plenty of pictures coming up with school starting. We "Meet the Teacher" tomorrow at Kaelyn's school. That will definitely be an occasion to bust out the camera. By the way, I can't believe that I have a 1st grader!! Where did the time go? It is absolutely crazy how fast time flies by!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!